The Training Department
The Training Department at the Academic Affairs supervises the training of students at the determined training locations according to the accredited academic plan and in compliance with the established standards to ensure a student receives high quality clinical training to fulfil the requirements of the Ministry of Education and the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment (NCAAA).
To ensure to meet all the requirements of the Ministry of Education and the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment (NCAAA) in connection with field training and internship.
The Credit Hours System used at the Continuing Medical Learning:
The Academic Affairs held a number of medical courses, conferences and workshops at the College premises. These courses adopt the credit hours system and have been accredited by NCAAA.
Accredited courses (Riyadh – Dammam – Jeddah – Madinah – Abha))
The Academic Affairs gave particular attention to obtain a license for implementing various courses that are locally and internationally accredited. This significant step contributes in serving the students’ interests on one hand and on the other hand achieve the academic vision of the Colleges in measuring the skills and knowledge of students in a scientific way.
- A training center at Al-Ghad International College in Riyadh has been accredited for providing ACLS – BLS courses.
- A training center at Al-Ghad International College in Dammam has been accredited for providing BLS – PHTLS courses.
- A training center at Al-Ghad International College in Jeddah has been accredited for providing BLS – PHTLS courses.
- Action is currently taken to accredit a training center at Al-Ghad International College in Madinah for providing BLS – PHTLS courses.
- Action is currently taken to accredit a training center at Al-Ghad International College in Abha for providing BLS courses.
<strong>The Professional Development of Faculty Members</strong>
Faculty development is considered one of the most important aspects that deeply concerns the Academic Affairs. The scheme depends on the following:
- Enhance the academic performance of Faculty members.
- Provide specialized workshops for Faculty members.
Describe and identify the approved methodology for student evaluations and promote learning outcomes.
Provide specialized workshops to students in order to enhance academic performance.
Provide a workshop for fresh students to introduce them to academic departments within the College.
The Academic Affairs has given special attention to leverage e-learning technologies with embedded insights into accessibility and learner engagement. The objectives of this strategic step is to develop the academic process and promote student learning outcomes.
To continuously drive improvement, one of the important courses of the Nursing specialty was selected in order to simplify its teaching and learning with Blackboard’s next-generation digital learning environment through the website www.coursesites.com
Workshops were held to train and introduce faculty members to advanced technologies in education.