- All fresh students who are enrolled in the Preparatory Year are admitted to study a general preparatory specialty. After completion of the Preparatory Year, students are specialized according to their preferences, grades, GPAs, as well as the Colleges’ capacities to open studying programs. This shall be made with the knowledge of the student and sign off his consent on the Registration Application.
Conditions of admission at Al-Ghad International College for Applied Medical Sciences:
- To admit students applying for a bachelor’s degree in any specialty delivered by the College, the following conditions must be met:
Holders of the General Secondary Education Certificate (Thanaweya Amma)
- Must hold a General Secondary Education Certificate, Science Section, from a school inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or abroad (after the equivalency of the certificate by competent bodies) and should pass the General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Scholastic Achievement Admission Test (SAAT). The grade point ratio of the student shall not be less than 60%.
- The certificate’s date should not exceed five years (the College Council is entitled to grant an exemption to any applicant, at its discretion, as stated in the regulations).
Diploma holders (the Bridging Program)
- Must hold a health diploma from an accredited health institute delivering a course not less than two years after the General Secondary Education Certificate (Thanaweya Amma).
- For students holding a middle-level university certificate or a diploma certificate from abroad, a certification equivalence decision must be issued by the University Certificates Equivalency Committee of the Ministry of Education.
- The specialty of the Bridging Program must be an extension to the student’s diploma specialty.
- All students holding a middle-level university certificate or a diploma certificate applying to study at Al-Ghad International Colleges must obtain a professional classification certificate issued by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS). Moreover, students’ registration at SCFHS should be valid at the time they enroll to the program.
- The general student’s grade in the diploma program must not be less than “good”.
The student must pass a standard English proficiency test such as the TOEFL paper-delivered test or other equivalent tests.
Type of exam
Computer (CBT) TOEFL
STEP (held by the National Center for Assessment “Qiyas”)
- If the applicant is an employee, he/she should continue as a fulltime student.
- The applicant must pass the personal interview held by the Admission and Registration Committee
- Must pass the medical examination.
- Demonstrate good conduct and behaviour.
Must meet any other conditions set by the College Board of Directors and announced at the time of study.
What are the Bachelor Degree Programs offered by Al-Ghad International Colleges?
- Bachelor of Emergency Medicine
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Health Services Administration